The offer of technical schools in the region tailored to the needs of HTIP.
Every investor can find well skilled candidates for work, thanks to a complex system of vocational schools. There are approximatelly 2500 students, studying in 6 schools, with 27 professions and 60 qualifications.
Main lines of education:
- mechanical engineering technician
- cranes manufacturing and mainatnance technician
- electrical engineering technician
- electronic engineering technician
- IT specialists
- wood technology technician
- railroads and rail bridges construction technician